dijous, 15 de setembre del 2016

Kisah Cinta Anak Pertama

Nak cerita tentang anak pertama, I don't have kids yet. Not sure if I ever will.


Nath is my one and only nephew. Pada dia lah menumpang kasih dan belajar jadi ibu sebab dah jaga dia since he was 3 months old. He's turning 3 in October.

He's such a smart boy. I'm so proud of him. He loves cycling and football. Loves reading, drawing and loves food and movies. Dialah teman gaduh, teman bergusti, teman menyanyi, teman bermain, teman bermanja.

Grow up well dear baby, dah besar jangan lupak Ti'an. I love you lots.



Sebarang pertanyaan/order, hubungi saya:

Debbie Elara
SID 1107197
WA/SMS: 012-3940017 | debbietehin@gmail.com
Poslaju/GDex: Seluruh Malaysia
COD: Kuching | Bayaran: CIMB, MBB

facebook page google plus instagram pinterest twitter tumblr

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...