dimarts, 13 de setembre del 2016

Destinasi Percutian Impian Saya - Netherlands

If I'm asked where I really want to visit right now, it would be the Netherlands.


I have an internet friend, Elise, who lives in Enschede, which is about a few hours away from Amsterdam via train. We've been friends for a few years now and I really really want to meet her.

Being able to see her country would be an absolute dream. I'm not into the outdoors or the beach much, and therefore I think the Netherlands is perfect for me. I want to see Amsterdam and other parts of the Oranje country, and enjoy the many museums that they have. (More than 50 museums in Amsterdam alone! Goodbye I'm migrating!)



Who am I bringing along? Probably my dad and brother (mom doesn't like travelling) and my BFF Puan Yenny Norhayani, since she loves tulips🌷and if she wants to tag along. Keukenhof baby!

Return flight tickets will cost approximately MYR6k per person. It seems costly but definitely not impossible. I just need to work really hard for a few years on my Shaklee business.

I'm dreaming out loud. You should too. Never stop dreaming, keep on believing.


Sebarang pertanyaan/order, hubungi saya:

Debbie Elara
SID 1107197
WA/SMS: 012-3940017 | debbietehin@gmail.com
Poslaju/GDex: Seluruh Malaysia
COD: Kuching | Bayaran: CIMB, MBB

facebook page google plus instagram pinterest twitter tumblr

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...